- Compiler Technology Department
- Computer Systems Department
- Information Systems Department
- Software Engineering Department
- System integration and multi-disciplinary collaborative environments
- System Programming Department
- Theoretical Computer Science Department
- Academic council
- Dissertation council
- Verification Center of the Operating System Linux
- Center of competence in parallel and distributed computing
Methods of test program generation for microprocessors
The course is designed for students of the 3-6 year specializing in the design and verification of microprocessors. Course objectives are to familiarize students with the microprocessor specification methods and techniques of test program generation as well as to develop appropriate practice skills. Basis of the course are practice sessions on specifications of instructions and creating automated generators of test programs for MIPS-compatible microprocessor. The workshop is based on a nML (Sim-nML) specification language and MicroTESK tool for test programs generation.
More information can be found here.