Sergey S. Gaissaryan
PhD (Phys.–Math.), Assoc. Prof.ORCID: http://orcid.org/0000-0003-1085-1290 Scopus Author ID: 6507762649 Researcher ID: M-1689-2016
Head of the Compiler Technology Department of Institute for System Programming RAS;
Associate Professor of the Department of System Programming of CMC MSU;
Associate Professor of the Department of System Programming of MIPT;
Associate Professor of the Department of System Programming of HSE.
ContactsPhone: +7(495)912-5317 ext. 430;
Address:109004, Moscow, Alexander Solzhenitsyn st., 25.
- Compiler Technologies;
- Program Optimization in Compilers (Machine-Independent and Machine-Oriented);
- Dynamic (JIT) Compilers;
- High-Performance Computing;
- Parallel and distributed Programming.
Sergey S. Gaisaryan (born February 20, 1937) graduated from the physical faculty of Moscow State University (MSU) at 1961. Received Ph.D. degree at 1970. PhD thesis has been associated with the optimal using computer environment to calculatt an approximate solution of a system of ordinary differential equations. From 1994 to the present is the Head of Compiler Technologies Department of Institute for System Programming RAS.
In 1971-1972 (being the member of computer center of MSU) implemented an optimizing compiler of Fortran IV for BESM 6.
1984-1990. Participated and managed for large project: Design and Development of Basic Software (Operating System and several Programming systems based on Fortran, PL/1, Pascal and C languages and the Assembly language) for Electronica-SSBIS Supercomputer System.
Beginning 1994 the main research directions are: 1994 -1998. Research of the main principles of construction of programming systems supporting development of effective portable and scalable programs for mass parallel computer systems. RFBR Grants 93-01-00570-а and 96-01-01280-а, Lyapunov French-Russian Institute for Applied Mathematics and Informatics Grant, Grants of the Presidium of RAS and Branch of mathematics of the RAS. 1999 - 2001. Research of the main principles of construction of programming systems supporting development of distributed parallel programs. The goal of the project was creation of integrated program facilities supporting design and execution of real-time object-oriented applications in heterogeneous distributed systems. The components of such heterogeneous systems may be based on various object models (e.g. on active and passive models). Interoperability of the components is provided by integrated environment, which is fully compatible with OMG international standard's requirements (CORBA). In the last year the project was turned to new XML technologies which are based on the most modern results. Some new aspects of these technologies were developed. RFBR Grants 99-01-00204-а. 1999 - 2011. Development and implementation of ParJava parallel programming environment 1) 1999 – 2001. Tool-kit for adaptation of Data parallel Java-programs to local network of workstations. RFBR Grants 99-01-00206-а. 2) 2002 - 2004. Research and development of interactive tools for SPMD-program refinement in ParJava environment. RFBR Grants 02-07-90302-в. 3) 2005 - 2007. Research and development of methods for reducing of the execution overheads of SPMD-programs. RFBR Grants 05-07-90308. 5) 2008 - 2010. Instrumental support of development of large scientific and technical applications. RFBR Grants 08-01-00561-а. 6) 2009 - 2011. Support of high productivity parallel programming in ParJava environment. RFBR Grants 09-07-00382-а. 2004 - 2006. Design and implementation of software environment for cluster resource management. RFBR Grants 03-07-90198 в.
Since 2005: Methods and systems of program obfuscation: 1) 2005 - 2007. Mathematical methods in the theory of obfuscation of computer programs. RFBR Grants 03-01-00880-а. 2) 2014 - 2016. Research and development of software obfuscation methods. RFBR Grants 14-01-00462.
Since 2008: Static and dynamic analysis for program defects detection. 1) 2008 - 2010. Research and development of system for automatic defect detection in source code of programs. RFBR Grants 08-07-00279-а 2) 2011 - 2013. Research and development of a system for automated defect detection. RFBR Grants 11-07-00466-а 3) 2012 - 2014. Research and development of toolkit supporting dynamic analysis of Java-applications in order of automatic defect detection. RFBR Grants 14-07-00609.
- Course "Engineering and optimizing compiler" (MIPT);
- Course "Engineering and optimizing compiler" (MSU).
- A. R. Nurmukhametov, Sh. F. Kurmangaleev, V. V. Kaushan, and S. S. Gaissaryan. 2015. Application of compiler transformations against software vulnerabilities exploitation. Programming and Computer Software, 41, 4 (July 2015), 231-236.
- O.I. Samovarov, S.S. Gaysaryan. The web-laboratory architecture based on the cloud and the UniHUB implementation as an extension of the OpenStack platform. Proceedings of the Institute for System Programming. Volume 26 (Issue 1). 2014, 403-420.
- Sergey Gaissaryan, Shamil Kurmangaleev, Kseniya Dolgorukova, Valery Savchenko, Sevak Sargsyan. Applying two-stage LLVM-based compilation approach to application deployment via cloud storage. Proceedings of the Institute for System Programming Volume 26 (Issue 1). 2014 . pp. 315-326.
- A. Nurmukhametov, Sh. Kurmangaleev, V. Kaushan, S. Gaissaryan. Compiler protection techniques against software vulnerabilities exploitation. Proceedings of the Institute for System Programming Volume 26 (Issue 3). 2014 . pp. 113-126.
- V.P. Ivannikov, S.S. Gaysaryan, A.N. Tomilin. System Software for the Computing System "Electronica SSBIS". Proceedings - 3rd International Conference on Computer Technology in Russia and in the Former Soviet Union, SoRuCom 2014”, Kazan, October 13 - 17, 2014. pp. 117-125. (in Russian)
- S.S. Gaissaryan, V.A. Padaryan, А.YU. Tikhonov. Combined approach in binary code analysis for information security problems. The Proceedings of XXII Conference «Methods and technics for information security», 2013.
- I.A. Dudina, A.O. Kudryavtsev, S.S. Gaissaryan. Topology-aware cloud scheduling for HPC. Proceedings of the Institute for System Programming Volume 24. 2013 . pp. 35-48.
- Avetisyan A., Samovarov O., Gaissaryan S., Khashba E. OpenCirrus: The Russian segment, “Open Systems”, № 5, 2011, 39-43.
- A.I. Avetisyan, M.S. Akopyan, S.S. Gaissaryan. The methods of precise measurement of the loop nests' execution time during JavaMPI-programs analysis in ParJava environment. Proceedings of the Institute for System Programming Volume 21. 2011 . pp. 83-102.
- Avetisyan A. I., Ivannikov V. P., Samovarov O.I., Gaissaryan S. S. "University cluster": Integration of education, science and industry. “Open Systems”, 2010, № 5, 46-49.
- Ivannikov V. P., Avetisyan A. I., Gaissaryan S. S., Akopyan M. S. Implementation of parallel programs interpreter in the development environment ParJava. Web of Science, PROGRAMMING AND COMPUTER SOFTWARE, 2009.
- Avetisyan A.I., Gaissaryan S.S., Kalugin M.D., Teplukhin A.V. Development of parallel algorithm for computer simulation of water-ion DNA cover. Proceedings of XIII Baikal Conference on Information and Mathematical Technologies in Science and Management. 2008.
- Avetisyan А.I., Babkova V.V., Kalugin M.D. Parallel software development in ParJava. Scientific and Technical Journal of Information Technologies, Mechanics and Optics, 2008.
- A. Avetisyan, S. Gaissaryan, O. Samovarov. Extension of Java Environment by Facilities Supporting Development of SPMD Java-programs V. Malyshkin (Ed.): PaCT 2001, LNCS 2127, Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2001, pp. 175-180.