- Compiler Technology Department
- Computer Systems Department
- Information Systems Department
- Software Engineering Department
- System integration and multi-disciplinary collaborative environments
- System Programming Department
- Theoretical Computer Science Department
- Academic council
- Dissertation council
- Verification Center of the Operating System Linux
- Center of competence in parallel and distributed computing
Comparison of In-Memory Data Grid solutions for Core banking tasks.
The goal of this project was to explore capabilities of In-Memory Data Grid solutions for core banking tasks. Gridgain, RedHat Infinispan and Hazelcast have been tested.
Special testing system was developed during this project. It uses contemporary technologies for containerisation (Docker, LXC) and orchestration (Ansible) as its basement.
The following characteristics were investigated as a goal of the project:
- consistency and correctness of computation results;
- parameters, influencing systems performance:
- number of nodes in cluster;
- number of client applications.
- stability of the systems in case of one node failure;
- behaviour of the systems in case of one node addition to the cluster (on-fly).