- Compiler Technology Department
- Computer Systems Department
- Information Systems Department
- Software Engineering Department
- System integration and multi-disciplinary collaborative environments
- System Programming Department
- Theoretical Computer Science Department
- Academic council
- Dissertation council
- Verification Center of the Operating System Linux
- Center of competence in parallel and distributed computing
Development of application-level gateways: DNS-ALG and FTP-ALG to provide communication between IPv4 and IPv6 networks and creation of network software testing tools.
Organization of effective interaction between IPv4 and IPv6 networks could not be done on the basis of existing mechanisms without the creation of application-level gateways translating corresponding protocol elements in this level. This project was aimed on design and implementation of such tools. Moreover network software debugging and testing is time consuming and error-prone if done manually. This is why as a part of this project tools for automated testing of network software were developed.