- Compiler Technology Department
- Computer Systems Department
- Information Systems Department
- Software Engineering Department
- System integration and multi-disciplinary collaborative environments
- System Programming Department
- Theoretical Computer Science Department
- Academic council
- Dissertation council
- Verification Center of the Operating System Linux
- Center of competence in parallel and distributed computing
Implementation of interprotocol gateway IPv4/IPv6 in Linux operating system.
New method to provide compatibility for IPv4 and IPv6 protocols fulfilling the draft of the “Stateless IP/ICMP Translator (SIIT)” standard was created and implemented in this project. This method coupled with other means can provide seamless transition to IPv6 protocol. The method was successfully applied to Linux operation system after the studying of its specific features.