- Compiler Technology Department
- Computer Systems Department
- Information Systems Department
- Software Engineering Department
- System integration and multi-disciplinary collaborative environments
- System Programming Department
- Theoretical Computer Science Department
- Academic council
- Dissertation council
- Verification Center of the Operating System Linux
- Center of competence in parallel and distributed computing
CORBA IDL/C++ mapping superstructure.
Dyshlevoi K. V.
This article is dedicated to problems of parameters and results passing mechanism fixed in CORBA IDL/C++ mapping. There are pointed problems like follows: complexity of IDL/C++ mapping usage, unsafe programming, difficulties in debugging, etc.
A new scheme is proposed for work with compound IDL data types mapped to C++. Main idea is to use potentialities of object-oriented approach for manipulations with data of such C++ types. This scheme is implemented as standard IDL/C++ mapping superstructure.Full text of the paper in pdf
Voprosy kibernetiki, N 3, 1997.