- Compiler Technology Department
- Computer Systems Department
- Information Systems Department
- Software Engineering Department
- System integration and multi-disciplinary collaborative environments
- System Programming Department
- Theoretical Computer Science Department
- Academic council
- Dissertation council
- Verification Center of the Operating System Linux
- Center of competence in parallel and distributed computing
Features of TRAL, a binary code analysis framework, and its future directions.
A.I. Avetisyan, A.I. Getman, V.A. Padaryan, M.A. Solovyev, A.YU. Tikhonov.
This report describes TRAL, a framework for analysis of protected binary code that combines dynamic and static analysis approaches. Features of the framework provide for automation of reverse engineering problems such as algorithm recovery, malicious code analysis and protocol recovery.Full text of the paper in pdf (in Russian)
The Proceedings of XX Conference «Methods and technics for information security», 2011.