- Compiler Technology Department
- Computer Systems Department
- Information Systems Department
- Software Engineering Department
- System integration and multi-disciplinary collaborative environments
- System Programming Department
- Theoretical Computer Science Department
- Academic council
- Dissertation council
- Verification Center of the Operating System Linux
- Center of competence in parallel and distributed computing
Analysis and optimization programsSergey S. Gaysaryan, associate professor. Starts at 17:00 (on Mondays).
During the seminar, different problems related to sequential and parallel programs analysis and transformation are examined:
- program analysis in the process of their compilation;
- global program optimization;
- dynamic and static program analysis;
- program paralleling.
The seminar audience may take part in development of system software for computing cluster, stationed in the Institute for System Programming of the RAS.