- Compiler Technology Department
- Computer Systems Department
- Information Systems Department
- Software Engineering Department
- System integration and multi-disciplinary collaborative environments
- System Programming Department
- Theoretical Computer Science Department
- Academic council
- Dissertation council
- Verification Center of the Operating System Linux
- Center of competence in parallel and distributed computing
Distributing Verification Tasks with VerifierCloudPeter Häring. Starts at June 21, 2013.
Software verification of real-world programs is still a time- and resource-consuming process, dependent on sophisticated tools that often require expert knowledge. We present VerifierCloud, a job distribution tool that allows optimal hardware utilization. It is integrated with the CPAchecker framework and can be used to run competitive benchmarks. A web front-end for registration-based software verification is under development to make verification technology more accessible for non-experts.