- Compiler Technology Department
- Computer Systems Department
- Information Systems Department
- Software Engineering Department
- System integration and multi-disciplinary collaborative environments
- System Programming Department
- Theoretical Computer Science Department
- Academic council
- Dissertation council
- Verification Center of the Operating System Linux
- Center of competence in parallel and distributed computing
CTESK is a toolkit for testing applications developed in C. CTESK implements UniTESK concepts of automated testing based on specifications. CTESK can use a formal representation of requirements, usually called formal specifications, as a source of test development. CTESK improves software development processes, because tests can be developed based on specification only, therefore being independent from implementation. Forward development of tests reduces duration of software development, and improves quality of testing. CTESK is the most powerful tool for unit and integration testing.
Watch for more information here.