- Compiler Technology Department
- Computer Systems Department
- Information Systems Department
- Software Engineering Department
- System integration and multi-disciplinary collaborative environments
- System Programming Department
- Theoretical Computer Science Department
- Academic council
- Dissertation council
- Verification Center of the Operating System Linux
- Center of competence in parallel and distributed computing
PhD. Nikolay Pakulin . Spring Semi-Annual Course.
The course presents an introduction to methods of software verification. The aim of the course is to introduce the software verification, present wide diversity of existing methods and approaches, consider advantages and restrictions of the verification methods. Students will get acquainted with methods of static program analysis, methods of model checking, methods of dynamic program analysis and different variants of functional testing. The course is for students of the 5th year.
The course of the research group
Back to the list of courses of ISP RAS