- Compiler Technology Department
- Computer Systems Department
- Information Systems Department
- Software Engineering Department
- System integration and multi-disciplinary collaborative environments
- System Programming Department
- Theoretical Computer Science Department
- Academic council
- Dissertation council
- Verification Center of the Operating System Linux
- Center of competence in parallel and distributed computing
The Institute for System Programming (ISP) of the Russian Academy of Sciences was founded on January 25, 1994, on the base of the departments of System Programming and Numerical Software of the Institute for Cybernetics Problems of the RAS. ISP RAS belongs to the Division of Mathematical Sciences of the RAS.
Our business model has proved its vitality and efficiency for our industrial partners.
One of the reasons is that presence of high skilled developers in different areas of computer science and permanent manpower development allows us to successfully carry out complex industrial projects satisfying varying requirements of our partners.
The Institute employs more than 200 highly qualified researchers and software engineers, including 12 doctors of science and 45 philosophy doctors. Many employees of the Institute also work as professors in leading Russian universities.More