About System integration and multi-disciplinary collaborative environments
Goal of research and development efforts are effective methods, tools and technologies to create emerging multidisciplinary collaborative environments for both academy and industry with strong requirements of multifunctionality, multimodality, scalability, portability, interoperability, and deployment on heterogeneous platforms.
- Information modeling of data and processes.
- Semantic data management.
- Integration of data and software applications.
- Model-driven software engineering technologies.
- Visual methods and tools for collaboration.
- Emerging concurrent engineering environments.
- Systems for complex planning and project management.
Dr. Vitaly Semenov, Professor, Head of the Department.
Phone: +7(495) 912-53-17 (ext. 464).