- Compiler Technology Department
- Computer Systems Department
- Information Systems Department
- Software Engineering Department
- System integration and multi-disciplinary collaborative environments
- System Programming Department
- Theoretical Computer Science Department
- Academic council
- Dissertation council
- Verification Center of the Operating System Linux
- Center of competence in parallel and distributed computing
Programming and Algorithms
The course serves as a introductory programming course and is taught for the 1st year students in Moscow State University on the faculty of computational mathematics and cybernetics (CMC). The course has three parts, which are basic introduction to the theory of algorithms, the C programming language, and basic algorithms and data structures.
More information can be found here.