- Compiler Technology Department
- Computer Systems Department
- Information Systems Department
- Software Engineering Department
- System integration and multi-disciplinary collaborative environments
- System Programming Department
- Theoretical Computer Science Department
- Academic council
- Dissertation council
- Verification Center of the Operating System Linux
- Center of competence in parallel and distributed computing
Software Development Technologies. Component-based Approach.
The course introduces students to the technological problems of development of large-scale software systems and how to solve these problems. In addition, course describes the modern methods of organizing the development of such systems which based on component technologies. Web-application with J2EE and .NET technologies are considered as example of such development. Students will have a good understanding of the using of the modern high-tech methods in the development of the complex industrial software and practical ways of the development qualitative, flexible and scalable systems under severe competition conditions on the software market.
More information can be found here.