ISPRAS OPEN 2016
We invite you to take part in the scientific-practical Open conference of the ISP RAS, which will take place in December, from 1st to 2nd in the Main hall of the Russian academy of sciences located at: Moscow, Leninskiy prospekt 32A.
During this conference events on IT-industry topics, in which ISP RAS has accumulated a significant experience through fundamental researches, development of innovative technologies as well as implementation together with industrial partners of developed technologies into industry.
The conference is supported by the Russian academy of sciences (RAS), the Federal Agency for Scientific Organizations (FASO Russia), the Russian Foundation for Basic Research (RFBR), the Federal Service for Technical and Export Control (FSTEC Russia) and the ISP RAS partner companies (Samsung, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DELL, NVIDIA, etc.).
ISPRAS Open events
- Technologies of program analysis, modeling and transformation.
- Information systems based on open data.
- Distributed systems.
- Solving continuum mechanics problems using FS.
To become a participant of ISP RAS Open, you need to register.
If you would like to present your work at one of the ISP RAS Open events, please prepare and send us an article for reviewing.
- Participants' registration: until November 19th;
- Articles submission: until September 30th;
- Notification on inclusion in the program: until October 28th;
- Technologies of program analysis, modeling and transformation: December 1st-2nd;
- Information systems based on open data: December 1th;
- Distributed systems: December 2nd;
- Solving continuum mechanics problems using FS: December 2nd.
Detailed information available at the conference website.
If you have any questions, feel free to write at email@example.com or call: +7(926) 358-66-55.