- Compiler Technology Department
- Computer Systems Department
- Information Systems Department
- Software Engineering Department
- System integration and multi-disciplinary collaborative environments
- System Programming Department
- Theoretical Computer Science Department
- Academic council
- Dissertation council
- Verification Center of the Operating System Linux
- Center of competence in parallel and distributed computing
The 6th Open Cirrus Summit
The 6th Open Cirrus Summit will be hosted by CERCS, and is scheduled for October 12-13, 2011, in Atlanta, GA, at the Georgia Tech campus.
Please check the website for more information: cercs.gatech.edu/opencirrus
The event program, similarly to the most recent summit, will include presentations of peer-reviewed papers. The Call For Papers in available from the website, and included below. Please note that we are particularly soliciting papers, posters and demos related to cross-datacenter cloud challenges and applications.