Nikolay N. Kuzyurin
Doctor of Physics and Mathematics, ProfessorScopus Author ID: 6507316371 Russian Science Citation Index: 46
Head of the Theoretical Computer Science Department of ISP RAS
ContactsE-mail: email@example.com Adress: 25 Alexander Solzjenitsin str., Moscow, Russia, 109004
- Mathematical Methods of Information Security;
- Discrete Math;
- Efficient Algorithms.
EducationHabilitation (second degree), 1997; PhD, 1980; Lomonosov Moscow State University, 1974.
Lecturer: Courses taught at Moscow State University, High School of Economics and MIPT (fiz-tex).
- Complexity of combinatorial algorithms
- Efficient algorithms and complexity theory
- Lulea University of Technology (Sweden)
- Likoping University (Sweden)
- Bielifeld University (Germany)
- Illinois University at Urbana-Shampaign (USA)
Nikolay N. Kuzyurin. Habilitation (second degree) Thesis: Combinatorial covering and packing problems and related integer programming problems, 1997.
Nikolay N. Kuzyurin. PhD thesis: Asymptotical investigation of set covering problem, 1980.
- N.N. Kuzyurin, M.A. Frumkin., Parallel computations: theory and algorithms. Computational sciences, VINITY, 1991, v. 8, p. 1-211.
- N.N. Kuzyurin, S.A. Fomin, Efficient algorithms and complexity theory, Moscow, MIPT, 2007, p. 1-313.
- Kuzyurin N.N., Asymtotically exact polynomial algorithms in integer linear programming. Discrete mathematics (Russian), 1989, v. 1, N 2, p. 78-85.
- Kuzyurin N.N. , On relation of optimums in linearn and integer linear programming. Discrete mathematics (Russian), 1991, v. 3, N 1, p. 98-104.
- N.N. Kuzyurin, M.A. Frumkin., Parallel computations: theory and algorithms. Programming, 1991, N 2.
- N.N. Kuzyurin, An $O(log^2 n)$ parallel aalgorithm for set balancing problem. Discrete mathematics (Russian), 1991, v. 3, N 4.
- Kuzjurin N.N., On the automorphism conjecture for products of ordered sets Order, 1992, v. 9, p. 205-208.
- Kuzyurin N.N., Metrical investigations in theory of integer linear programming. Discrete mathematics (Russian), 1994, v. 6, N 4, p. 84-106.
- Kuzyurin N.N., Average case algorithm in integer linear programming. Siberian J. of Operation Researh, 1994, v. 1, N 3, p. 38-48.
- Kuzjurin N.N., Multiprocessor scheduling and expanders. Information Process. Letters, 1994, v. 51, N 6, pp. 315-319.
- Kuzyurin N.N., Shabanov L.V., A parallel algorithm for fixed dimensional linear programming. Parallel Algorithms and Applications, 1995, v. 5, N 34, p. 17-24.
- Kuzjurin N.N., On the difference between asymptotically good packings and coverings. European J. Combinatorics, 1995, v. 16, p. 35-40.
- S.D.Cohen, N.N.Kuzjurin, On (n,k,l,Delta)-systems. Proc. Eginburgh Math. Soc., 1995, v. 38, p. 53-62.
- Kuzyurin N.N., On maximal alpha-heights of (0,1)-matrices from ryser classes, Russiam mathematical reports, 1996, v. 350, N 1, p. 12-13.
- Kuzjurin N.N., On a conjecture of Kierstead. Preprint 97-111, SFB 343, Bielefeld University, 1997, 5 pages.
- Kuzjurin N.N., Locally explicit constructions of Rodl's asymptotically good packings. Proc. 23rd Int. Symp. Mathematical Foundations in Computer Science MFCS'98, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, v. 1450, 1998, Springer, p. 194-202.
- A. Asratian, N. Kuzjurin, On the number of nearly perfect matchings in almost regular uniform hypergraphs. Discrete Math., v. 207, 1999, p. 1-8.
- A. Asratian, Kuzjurin N.N., On the number of Partial Steiner systems. J. of Combinatorial Designs, v. 8, 2000, p. 347-352.
- Kuzjurin N.N., Explicit constructions of Rodl's asymptotically good packings and coverings. Combinatorics, Probability and Computing, v. 9, 2000, pp. 265-276.
- S.D. Cohen, N.N. Kuzjurin, On the packing radius and the covering radius of equal-weight codes. Discrete Math., v. 213, 2000, p. 35-42.
- A. Asratian, N. Kuzjurin, New class of 0-1 integer programs with efficient approximation Mathematical Methods of Operations Research 2001, v. 53, N 1, p. 363-370.
- N.N. Kuzyurin, Combinatorial problems of packing and covering and related problems of integer linear programming. J. of Math. Sci. 2002, v. 108, N 1, p. 1-48.
- A.S Asratian, N.N. Kuzjurin, Approximability analysis of randomized rounding for ILP. Discrete mathematics (Russian), v. 16, N 4, 2004, p. 3-13.
- A. Asratian, N. Kuzjurin, Two sensitivity theorems in fuzzy integer programming. Discrete Applied Mathematics, v. 134, N 1-3, January 2004, p. 129-140.
- S. Zhuk, A. Chernykh, A. Avetisyan, S. Gaissaryan, D. Grushin, N. Kuzyurin, A. Pospelov, A. Shokurov, Comparison of Scheduling Heuristics for Grid Resource Broker. Proc. Fifth Mexican Int. Conf. in Computer Science (ENC'04), IEEE Computer Society, 2004, pp. 388-392.
- A. Tchernykh, J. M. Ramirez, A. Avetisyan, D. Grushin, N. Kuzyurin, S. Zhuk Two Level Job-Scheduling Strategies for a Computational Grid. Proc. of the Second Grid Resource Management Workshop'2005 (GRMW'2005), Poznan, Poland, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 2006, v. 3911, p. 774-781.
- A.V. Shokurov, N.P. Varnovsky, V.A. Zakharov, N.N. Kuzyurin, On the concept of software obfuscation in computer security. Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 2007, v. 4779 18 pages.
- A. Tchernykh, U. Schwiegelsohn, R. Yahyapour, N. Kuzyurin, On-line Hierarchical Job Scheduling in Grids with admissible allocation. J. of Scheduling. 2010, v. 13, N 5.
- N.N. Kuzyurin, D.A. Grushin, S.A. Fomin. 2-dimensional packing problems and optimization in distributed computations. Proceedins of Institute for system programming RAS, v 26, 2014. N 1, p. 483-502.
- D. A. Grushin, N. N. Kuzyurin, Energy-Efficient Computing for a Group of Clusters, J. of Software Engeeniring, 2013, N 6.