- Compiler Technology Department
- Computer Systems Department
- Information Systems Department
- Software Engineering Department
- System integration and multi-disciplinary collaborative environments
- System Programming Department
- Theoretical Computer Science Department
- Academic council
- Dissertation council
- Verification Center of the Operating System Linux
- Center of competence in parallel and distributed computing
Developing tools for programming heterogeneous exaflop computing systems.
The project goal is to create system toolchain software that improves programmer's productivity on distributed heterogeneous systems (typically with nodes having a couple of multicore CPUs and accelerator(s) like GPUs).
We will be researching on tools for finding program bottlenecks, critical errors (including multithreaded performance), and trying new programming standards. We will also be improving problem specific parallel algorithms in the sparse matrix libraries and OpenFOAM framework for CFD problems.