Development of web research center for software analysis.
A prototype of web-center for program analysis was developed under the project on the base of the UniHUB technological platform software components, developed in the ISP RAS, the "University cluster" program computation infrastructure and Avalanche open program analysis package. The prototype provides:
- access for end-user to all functions of the RP Platform through Web-portal with the use of standard browser capabilities;
- distributed development of new dynamic analysis tools by interdisciplinary specialists teams and provision of new analysis tools integration into the platform;
- mechanism of new hardware resources (clusters, data storage systems, visualization systems) integration into the computation infrastructure supported by the platform;
- informational environment of specialists teams interaction organization and management (online documentation, wiki);
- educational activities organization (interactive learning courses, laboratory researches, virtual classrooms);
- technical support for the Platform users;
- using the program dynamic analysis tool for vulnerabilities and critical errors search.
The web-center prototype allowed to organize a laboratory for program critical errors and bugs search. Further researches and development of program dynamic analysis can be performed and education can be organized on the base of the web-centre. All decisions within the project are based on open standards (Web 2.0, HTTP) and technologies with open source code (GPL, LGPL, BSD or other approved by the Open Source Initiative) which allows to provide compatibility with other projects within the same standards and makes work easier for users, suggesting them familiar models and paradigms of programming.
The project was implemented under the Program "Research and development in priority areas of Russia scientific and technological complex development for 2007-2013".