- Compiler Technology Department
- Computer Systems Department
- Information Systems Department
- Software Engineering Department
- System integration and multi-disciplinary collaborative environments
- System Programming Department
- Theoretical Computer Science Department
- Academic council
- Dissertation council
- Verification Center of the Operating System Linux
- Center of competence in parallel and distributed computing
Implementation of IPv4 and IPv6 protocols compatibility with use of address context translation method.
Stateless IP/ICMP Translator (SIIT) has a number of limitations. Implemented in this project context method of addresses and protocols translation (NAT-PT) in Linux and FreeBSD allowed usage of normal IPv6 addresses instead of specific ones in IPv6 subnetworks as well as dynamic assigning of IPv4 addresses to IPv6 nodes in the process of session creation when IPv6 and IPv4 networks communicate.