- Compiler Technology Department
- Computer Systems Department
- Information Systems Department
- Software Engineering Department
- System integration and multi-disciplinary collaborative environments
- System Programming Department
- Theoretical Computer Science Department
- Academic council
- Dissertation council
- Verification Center of the Operating System Linux
- Center of competence in parallel and distributed computing
Static analysis of program source code for program understanding.
The project goal is to create methods for solving program understanding problems that arise during the program lifecycle. The basic information for such methods is program structure, that is, program entities, relations between them, and their metrics. The methods will be used in the task of easing the back/forward porting of code changes between different versions of the given program.
The basic framework for our development is an open-source industrial compiler (LLVM or GCC) which allows applying our approach to the real-world programs (millions of LOC).