- Compiler Technology Department
- Computer Systems Department
- Information Systems Department
- Software Engineering Department
- System integration and multi-disciplinary collaborative environments
- System Programming Department
- Theoretical Computer Science Department
- Academic council
- Dissertation council
- Verification Center of the Operating System Linux
- Center of competence in parallel and distributed computing
UQL: A UML-based Query Language for Integrated Data.
Grinev M., Kuznetsov S.
A unified query language (UQL) in terms of UML is proposed based on the Object Constraint Language (OCL), which is a part of the UML specification. The semantics of the UQL, its scope, and interfaces based on this language are discussed. Processing of a UQL query is described including its transformation to XQuery, optimization, decomposition, execution of query parts against local data, and formation of the final result.
Programming and Computer Software, Vol. 28, No. 4, 2002, pp. 189-196.