- Compiler Technology Department
- Computer Systems Department
- Information Systems Department
- Software Engineering Department
- System integration and multi-disciplinary collaborative environments
- System Programming Department
- Theoretical Computer Science Department
- Academic council
- Dissertation council
- Verification Center of the Operating System Linux
- Center of competence in parallel and distributed computing
Algebraic Semantics of XML Schema.
Novak L., Zamulin A.
The semantics of the core features of XML Schema in terms of the XQuery 1.0 and XPath 2.0 data model algebraically defined is given. The database state is represented as a many-sorted algebra whose sorts are sets of data type values and different kinds of nodes and whose operations are data type operations and node accessors. It is shown that a document can be easily mapped to its implementation in terms of nodes and accessors defined on them.
Proceedings of ADBIS, 2005.