- Compiler Technology Department
- Computer Systems Department
- Information Systems Department
- Software Engineering Department
- System integration and multi-disciplinary collaborative environments
- System Programming Department
- Theoretical Computer Science Department
- Academic council
- Dissertation council
- Verification Center of the Operating System Linux
- Center of competence in parallel and distributed computing
XQuery, XSLT, and OmniMark: Mixed Content Processing.
Boldakov A., Grinev M., Lisovsky K.
Document-oriented XML usually has highly irregular structure in which elements might be mixed in unknown way. Processing such XML requires advanced data-driven facilities: push-style processing enriched with transformation rules and side-effect-free updates. In this article we emphasize such facilities in three XML-native languages: XQuery, XSLT, and OmniMark; and analyze applicability of these languages and their combinations to document-oriented XML processing.
O'Reilly xml.com, December 06, 2006.