Special Issue "Advanced Computing: from Theory to Practice"
A special issue of Proceedings of ISP RAS (ISSN 2220-6426 (Online), ISSN 2079-8156 (Print)).
We invite you to submit your latest research in the area of the development of advanced computing to this Special Issue, "Advanced Computing: From Theory to Practice". We are looking for new and innovative approaches for advance computers and smart cyber physical systems. High-quality papers are solicited to address both theoretical and practical issues.
Potential topics include, but are not limited to,
- Cloud Computing.
- High-Performance Computing.
- Advanced Computing.
- Cyber Physical Systems.
- Internet of Things (IoT) and Industrial Internet of Things.
- Smart systems integration.
- Intelligent fog-edge-cloud data management.
- Smart city, smart healthcare, etc.
- IoT: sensoring, data processing, communication, and storing.
- Lightweight cryptography, wireless communication, digital signal processing systems, error detection and correction.
- Security, reliability.
- Multi-Objective Resource Optimization.
- Energy-Aware Algorithms.
- Scientific workflow processing.
- Software and hardware for artificial Intelligence.
- Deep learning.
- Distributed scalable data storage and encrypted data processing.
Best papers will be published in Programming and Computer Software, Springer, 2018. ISSN 0361-7688, Impact Factor: 0.267, Q4.
Prof. Andrei Tchernykh
CICESE Research Center, Ensenada, Baja California, Mexico,
Ivannikov Institute for System Programming of the RAS, Moscow, Russia,
South Ural State University, Russia.
Prof. Allel Hadjali
The Laboratory of Computer Science and Automatic Control for Systems, Université de Poitiers, France
Manuscript Submission Information
Manuscripts should be submitted online at http://ojs.ispras.ru/ojs/index.php/proceedings/about/submissions. Choose category "Advance computing: From Theory to Practice (Special Issue)" on the first step of submission process.
All papers will be peer-reviewed. Accepted papers will be published in the journal and will be listed on the special issue website. Research articles, review articles as well as short communications are invited. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office for announcement on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts are thoroughly refereed through a single-blind peer-review process. A guide for authors and other relevant information for submission of manuscripts is available on the Instructions for Authors page.
- Submission deadline: 30 November 2018.
- Authors’ notification: 31 January 2019.
- Revisions due: 30 April 2019.
- Final decision: 30 June 2019.
- Camera ready version due: 30 September 2019.
- Tentative publication date: Late 2019.