- Compiler Technology Department
- Computer Systems Department
- Information Systems Department
- Software Engineering Department
- System integration and multi-disciplinary collaborative environments
- System Programming Department
- Theoretical Computer Science Department
- Academic council
- Dissertation council
- Verification Center of the Operating System Linux
- Center of competence in parallel and distributed computing
Automated Generation of Positive and Negative Tests for Parsers.
In this paper we describe a specification-based approach to automated generation of both positive and negative test sets for parsers. We propose coverage criteria definitions for such test sets and algorithms for generation of the test sets with respect to proposed coverage criteria. We also present practical results of the technique application to testing syntax analyzers of several languages including C and Java.
Proc. of the 5th Int. Workshop on Formal Approaches to Testing of Software (FATES 2005), LNCS 3997, Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 2006, 187-202.