- Compiler Technology Department
- Computer Systems Department
- Information Systems Department
- Software Engineering Department
- System integration and multi-disciplinary collaborative environments
- System Programming Department
- Theoretical Computer Science Department
- Academic council
- Dissertation council
- Verification Center of the Operating System Linux
- Center of competence in parallel and distributed computing
Computer architecture and assembly language.
The course covers the basic principles of modern computers, quantitative and qualitative analysis of computer components characteristics, and gives analysis of the impact of these characteristics on various types of software. The Intel IA-32 architecture has been chosen as basic for the study. The main approach toward presenting computer architecture features is example-based: through study of C language implementation in modern optimizing compilers. Besides, the course includes practical homework: solving text problems by implementing algorithms in assembly language.