03 March, 2020 Samsung expands collaboration with ISP RAS
02 August, 2019 OS DAY-2019. Cooperation among operating platform developers and the security of Russian software
10 April, 2019 Ivannikov Memorial Workshop has been supported by IEEE
About System Programming Department
Program analysis group scientific focus includes a wide range of common problems in the software development industry. The primary direction of research carried out by the group includes various methods and techniques for automatic software analysis.
Major research directions
Static program source code analysis:
- Static source code analysis methods for automatic defect and vulnerability detection.
- Automatic source code transformation methods.
- Program defect description languages.
- Acquired knowledge is used and evaluated in static analysis tools developed by the group.
Dynamic program analysis:
- Dynamic program analysis methods for automatic defect and vulnerability detection.
- Profiling and tracing techniques based on dynamic program analysis.
- Acquired knowledge is used and evaluated in dynamic analysis tools developed by the group.
Tel.: +7(495) 912-56-59 (ext. 406).