- Compiler Technology Department
- Computer Systems Department
- Information Systems Department
- Software Engineering Department
- System integration and multi-disciplinary collaborative environments
- System Programming Department
- Theoretical Computer Science Department
- Academic council
- Dissertation council
- Verification Center of the Operating System Linux
- Center of competence in parallel and distributed computing
Varnovsky Nickolay. Fall Annual Course.
The first lectures are a primer in cryptography/ Students get knowledge of three tasks of cryptography: privacy, integrity and untraceability, and of main cryptographic concepts: cryptographic protocol, cryptographic primitive, adversary, attack, security etc. Subsequent lectures study private key cryptosystems as an example of cryptographic protocols solving the task of privacy. The task of integrity is illustrated by electronic signature protocols. The course is concluded by two specific topics: a notion of zero-knowledge proof and e-payment protocol. The last provides an example of solving the task of untraceability.
The course of the research group
Back to the list of courses of ISP RAS