- Compiler Technology Department
- Computer Systems Department
- Information Systems Department
- Software Engineering Department
- System integration and multi-disciplinary collaborative environments
- System Programming Department
- Theoretical Computer Science Department
- Academic council
- Dissertation council
- Verification Center of the Operating System Linux
- Center of competence in parallel and distributed computing
The course introduces students to the basic problems of quality checking of complex software systems and modern problem-solving approaches which based on testing. Classic techniques of constructing tests based on the situation partition into equivalence classes, finite state machine or combinatorial scheme and integrated approaches which are more suitable to real complex systems are considered in these course. Students will have a good understanding of the model-based testing – a new, dynamic, rapidly growing field which involves theoretical computer science and software engineering, and its practical applications.
More information can be found here.