- Compiler Technology Department
- Computer Systems Department
- Information Systems Department
- Software Engineering Department
- System integration and multi-disciplinary collaborative environments
- System Programming Department
- Theoretical Computer Science Department
- Academic council
- Dissertation council
- Verification Center of the Operating System Linux
- Center of competence in parallel and distributed computing
Research and development of decomposition methods for search and analysis of big spatio-temporal data.
The project is aimed on research and development of the methods for storing, searching and processing of the information taking into account of its complex structure and spatio-temporal semantics. In the scope of the project the decomposition method base on dynamic octrees should be developed and investigated, their complexity should be estimated and recommendations for its practical usage should be elaborated.