- Compiler Technology Department
- Computer Systems Department
- Information Systems Department
- Software Engineering Department
- System integration and multi-disciplinary collaborative environments
- System Programming Department
- Theoretical Computer Science Department
- Academic council
- Dissertation council
- Verification Center of the Operating System Linux
- Center of competence in parallel and distributed computing
Research and development of format recovery methods.
One of the widespread problems in binary code analysis is recovery of structure of incoming network packets or files read by a program. In case of protected binary code the difficulty of manual format recovery becomes inadmissibly high. This project proposes to create an automated format recovery system which does not require specific knowledge about the target system software from its user. This system will increase work efficiency and recovery accuracy.