- Compiler Technology Department
- Computer Systems Department
- Information Systems Department
- Software Engineering Department
- System integration and multi-disciplinary collaborative environments
- System Programming Department
- Theoretical Computer Science Department
- Academic council
- Dissertation council
- Verification Center of the Operating System Linux
- Center of competence in parallel and distributed computing
Verification of new IPsec v2 protocol security features.
The studies of changes in security features of IP level introduced in IPsec v2 showed that formal specification and test scenarios designed in the previous project were almost impossible to use. New version of security features consisted of new protocols for protecting and transmitting data incompatible with the protocols from the previous version of IPsec. This project was aimed at the creation of new formal specifications and test scenarios and providing means for automated verification of security features in the implementations of the new protocols. This project was also done in close collaboration with Programming technologies department.