- Compiler Technology Department
- Computer Systems Department
- Information Systems Department
- Software Engineering Department
- System integration and multi-disciplinary collaborative environments
- System Programming Department
- Theoretical Computer Science Department
- Academic council
- Dissertation council
- Verification Center of the Operating System Linux
- Center of competence in parallel and distributed computing
Modeling operational semantics of machine instructions.
V.A. Padaryan, M.A. Solovyev, A.I. Kononov.
In this paper a model is proposed that allows describing operational semantics of machine instruction for a wide class of target architectures. The key feature of the model is that it is intended for reverse transformations as compared to the classical compilation way while at the same providing support for various optimizations. External specifications are used to describe target machines. A prototype interpretation subsystem implementation is also presented.Full text of the paper in pdf (in Russian)
Software security, binary code, dynamic and static analysis