- Compiler Technology Department
- Computer Systems Department
- Information Systems Department
- Software Engineering Department
- System integration and multi-disciplinary collaborative environments
- System Programming Department
- Theoretical Computer Science Department
- Academic council
- Dissertation council
- Verification Center of the Operating System Linux
- Center of competence in parallel and distributed computing
Automation of data normalization for implementing master data management systems.
Nedumov Y.R., Turdakov D.Y., Maiorov V.D., Ovchinnikov P.E.
Data normalization is a laborious and costly process taking place in master data management soft-ware development in enterprises. We analyze the subtasks of the normalization and propose an approach to automating the most laborious of these subtasks. Also, we describe a software system implementing the proposed approach and automatically learning the expert skills.
Programming and Computer Software. 2013. Vol. 39. № 3. pp 115-123.
Print ISSN: 0361-7688. Online ISSN: 1608-3261.