- Compiler Technology Department
- Computer Systems Department
- Information Systems Department
- Software Engineering Department
- System integration and multi-disciplinary collaborative environments
- System Programming Department
- Theoretical Computer Science Department
- Academic council
- Dissertation council
- Verification Center of the Operating System Linux
- Center of competence in parallel and distributed computing
Combined approach in binary code analysis for information security problems.
S.S. Gaissaryan, V.A. Padaryan, А.YU. Tikhonov.
It was developed the method of co-operative static and dynamic binary code analysis usage. It is intended to overcome limitations of this approaches when they are used apart. In particular, resolved problems are: improving binary code coverage by traces, recovering static code represenatation in machine-independent form. Also it is considered program framework that maintains this method.Full text of the paper in pdf (in Russian)
The Proceedings of XXII Conference «Methods and technics for information security», 2013.