- Compiler Technology Department
- Computer Systems Department
- Information Systems Department
- Software Engineering Department
- System integration and multi-disciplinary collaborative environments
- System Programming Department
- Theoretical Computer Science Department
- Academic council
- Dissertation council
- Verification Center of the Operating System Linux
- Center of competence in parallel and distributed computing
SQL and NoSQL: Successful Collaboration
Kuznetsov S.D., Poskonin A.
Many different data management systems are available nowadays, ranging from familiar SQL-based solutions to completely new systems designed from scratch. Wide range of available options made it possible to choose one that optimally suits application requirements. However, one can benefit even more from using different solutions within a single application for particular tasks. This paper focuses on collaboration between traditional SQL-based systems and currently popular NoSQL products.
Open Systems. DBMS, 2013, Volume 21, Number 9.