- Compiler Technology Department
- Computer Systems Department
- Information Systems Department
- Software Engineering Department
- System integration and multi-disciplinary collaborative environments
- System Programming Department
- Theoretical Computer Science Department
- Academic council
- Dissertation council
- Verification Center of the Operating System Linux
- Center of competence in parallel and distributed computing
IT Education Approach Based On Free Software Development Projects.
Petrenko Alexander, Kuliamin Victor, Petrenko Olga, Rubanov Vladimir, Khoroshilov Alexey.
The article demonstrates that use of open software development projects helps to implement open education principles in information technologies education. The framework of practical IT courses based on personal student involvement in open projects is presented and results of its usage on system programming departments of MPTI and CMC MSU are described.Full text of the paper in pdf (in Russian)
Proceedings of the All-Russian Conference "IT Education in Russia", May 12-13, 2008, Nizhny Novgorod, Russia.