- Compiler Technology Department
- Computer Systems Department
- Information Systems Department
- Software Engineering Department
- System integration and multi-disciplinary collaborative environments
- System Programming Department
- Theoretical Computer Science Department
- Academic council
- Dissertation council
- Verification Center of the Operating System Linux
- Center of competence in parallel and distributed computing
Analysis of Community Structure in Wikipedia (Poster).
Lizorkin D., Medelyan O., Grineva M.
We present the results of a community detection analysis of the Wikipedia graph. Distinct communities in Wikipedia contain semantically closely related articles. The central topic of a community can be identified using PageRank. Extracted communities can be organized hierarchically similar to manually created Wikipedia category structure.Full text of the paper in pdf
Graph analysis, community detection, Wikipedia
WWW2009: 18th International World Wide Web Conference.