- Compiler Technology Department
- Computer Systems Department
- Information Systems Department
- Software Engineering Department
- System integration and multi-disciplinary collaborative environments
- System Programming Department
- Theoretical Computer Science Department
- Academic council
- Dissertation council
- Verification Center of the Operating System Linux
- Center of competence in parallel and distributed computing
Data format recovery through binary code analysis: state and perspectives.
A.I. Getman, V.A. Padaryan
In this paper we discuss applying dynamic binary code analysis approach to data format recovery problem. We describe aspects that complicate the analysis such as data encryption and propose ways of mitigating them. We also enumerate the areas where recovered data formats can be used.Full text of the paper in pdf (in Russian)
dynamic analysis; binary traces; format recovery; protocol analysis
Magazine “Problems of information security. Computer systems”, №3, 2014.