- Compiler Technology Department
- Computer Systems Department
- Information Systems Department
- Software Engineering Department
- System integration and multi-disciplinary collaborative environments
- System Programming Department
- Theoretical Computer Science Department
- Academic council
- Dissertation council
- Verification Center of the Operating System Linux
- Center of competence in parallel and distributed computing
Deriving complete finite tests based on state machines.
I.Burdonov, A. Kossachev, N. Yevtushenko.
Many state machine based strategies return complete but infinite test suites. One solution for getting complete finite tests is to limit the number of faults, i.e., to consider a finite fault domain. In this paper, we summarize some results on deriving complete test suites w.r.t. infinite fault domains against proper types of the specification machines.Full text of the paper in pdf
input/output automata, Finite State Machine, fault model, complete test suite.
Proceedings of 12-th IEEE East-West Design& Tests Symposium (EWDTS 2014), Kharkov National University of Radioelectronics, 2014, pp. 100-103.