- Compiler Technology Department
- Computer Systems Department
- Information Systems Department
- Software Engineering Department
- System integration and multi-disciplinary collaborative environments
- System Programming Department
- Theoretical Computer Science Department
- Academic council
- Dissertation council
- Verification Center of the Operating System Linux
- Center of competence in parallel and distributed computing
On the complexity of the solution problem for linear equations over finite substitutions.
Novikova T.A., Zakharov V.A.
We found out the complexity of the solution problem for linear equations over a semigroup of finite substitutions and showed how to use the decision procedures for the analysis of the behaviour of sequential programs.Full text of the paper in pdf (in Russian)
substitution, equation, unification, logic-and-term equivalence, complexity